Monday, May 27, 2013

One year.....

Wow a year past by so fast.
But in the past year I was active with my Cricut, Cuttlebug, paper stocks, stamps etc. Here a part of what I've done from May to December 2012. I made 3 albums too, but for privacy reasons I cannot show them.

Thank you Card for my lovely friend Emmy from Holland for
sending me some very cute stamps.


Money Holder, Happy Birthday J. oh happy day.

Mmm chocolate wrap with a tag.
Money Holder I Do.
Wedding invitation Card. < I made 300 of them>

Wedding cake box. <250 pc>
Using the Artiste cartridge and the d'vine emboss folder


Advice Card Bride and groom......
"just" printed and stamped.<350 pc>




Congratulations Card to the Bride and Groom.


On the Wedding day!!
Look how nice they decorated "my" cake boxes on the tables.

Small x-mas purses filled with chocolate
and a special winter thee.
.

x-mas tags as a order for bottle of wines to their clients.



No comments:

Post a Comment